- Hemispherical Directional Reflectance
- Bidirectional Reflectance Distribution Function (BRDF)
- Monostatic Bidirectional Reflectance(Enhanced Backscatter Measurement)
- Emittance Data
- Multispectral, hyperspectral and full-motion video spectral imaging
- Systems operating in the UltraViolet through Infrared spectral region
SPIE DSS 2015 – Defense, Security and Sensing
SPIE DSS 2015 hosts the most important technical conferences and exhibition on optics, imaging, and sensing for defense, security, industry, health, and the environment.
SOC710-VP hyperspectral camera being used by aircraft recovery group TIGHAR to take data on airplane wreckage found on the island where Amelia Earhart is suspected to have crashed.
Surface Optics Corporation today announced a one year agreement to distribute the SOC710-VP hyperspectral imager through the Thermo Fisher Scientific customer channel in the United States and Canada.